Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wing Of A Dove~

He walked into my life... From the first moment, I knew that it is gonna be tough. But loving him was all I wanted to do. When I look into his gorgeous brown eyes, listen to his sexy voice, my heart just beats so fast. In him, I have found my perfect love...God sent him to me, gave you to me to love on the wings of a dove. When I think of all the things we do, I just smile and my heart is filled with joy for a while. When I am away from him, his love, I do miss...
Dreaming of his arms around me, and his loving kiss. In the night I dream of his lips on mine too. This is the greatest love I could ever find. On my knees, I pray to God. Thanking him for sending me an angle to love and giving such a beautiful love on wings of a dove....

No comments:

Post a Comment