Friday, August 13, 2010

If i were never ask you a question, I would not drop a tear!

When my handset "pip"
I know that was you
I was in joy to pick up my phone
and hoping for a positive reply


I was totally wrong
I got myself so dissappointed!
I was just asking you whether to have dinner with me
I'm fine if you were to tell me you are having with your friend
But why can't you lie for something good??
I thank you very much for telling me the truth
But
Why do you need to be so honest
telling me,you are having with the Someone?
My fault for asking and got myself down
Is alright, I'll overcome it
Yes, I do!


From today onwards
I'll not care so much
Just do whatever you like
Do whatever you want
As long as you are happy
I'll try not to get jealous
NOT at all, i promise


And I'll never hope for the next dinner
with you....
I shall just pack it home and have it by my own
I do practice this for quite some times~
So, I'm use to it either...


I wish you have a great candle light dinner
with your L.O.V.E
My sincere blessing to You and Her...


I will find my way...
Everything gonna be okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment