Before you leave
I'd already start MISSING you
you're off to another place AWAY FROM HOME
But for now I know there’s nothing I can do
It won’t be long till you're BACK home
The DAYS will seem like forever
And the NIGHTS an eternity
But I know in the end you'll know the WAY home
With the guiding light of destiny
Although it's only a FEW days apart
I'd START missing you now
Misses the sweet sweet taste of you lips
And the softness of your tender kiss
It’s all I need with your arms around my hips
And together we’ll be in a world of BLISS
I knew nothing ain't goes wrong
I knew you'll BEHAVE and control well
I knew you'll not hurt me nor making me WORRY
Here, I'll PRAY for you days and nights
Please TAKE CARE
Don't forget the chocolates you'd promised me~
I STARTED missing you now...
Come HOME when you're back~
I don't get the meaning.
ReplyDelete