Monday, July 19, 2010

For You to Know...

I know that
You are living happily now
You are living with someone
Someone you wanted so much
You had make a decision
A decision where I was left alone

As long as you are happy now
Nothing can stop you on going further
I'll wish you all the best
and happily living with your love one!

*Let me recall back our memories here

Do you still remember the first time we kissed?
Where that was my first time
Among all our memories
That was the special night i ever had
I still remember I was so afraid
and you were like hinting me,
"are you sure?"
That was like how sweet are you
Whispering to me softly
Touching me gently
Holding me tightly
And there goes, all started from that night~

I wish that it might happen again
but, it is impossible now
I guess

I like the way your actually care for me
when I was suspected in Hepatitis B
I'm pretty sure you'll remember this
Because hepatitis B spread through saliva
And you went through the test as well
You told me your report was SAVE
While I'm very afraid to collect mine
because I was in a very high chances
You encourage me, support me
You care and concern about me
Was it for real or you are just afraid
Afraid that we can't share anymore?
I really hope you really care for me that time
Because I just love the way you do

I remembered
You told me
I was like part of your family
You share with me, you care for me
but I don't see what u had share so far?
Is everything you told me was truly from your heart?
Or you are just making me happy?

You did not tell me anything
you were hiding something from me
you are lying to me? or I heard it wrongly?
I always take that isn't true
until I seen that myself or i heard it from You

You told me, the trip involved who and who
but why didn't you mention HER name?
Do you know how bad I felt
when I heard it from someone else but not You?
Do you know I can accept it if you are telling me the truth?
I told you before, I can accept everything
And I am fine with it, as long as you let me know
but I still wouldn't understand the reason you're hiding this from me?

Do you know,
I have stop using the handbag you bought for me
because I wanna keep it nicely
I don't want it to tear off
I don't wanna lost it
Either I don't wanna spoilt it

Do you know,
I did not eat the chocolate you bought for me
I'm afraid I wont get anymore from you

You told me,
You'll still buy me a bag
If it's torn
You'll still buy me chocolate
If I'd finished mine
Shall I wait for you
to buy me my favorite scalf as you promised?
Do you remember that??

What about the gifts
The gift I gave to you?
Are you still keeping them?
Will you still keeping them?
Are they in good condition?
I really love the watch I bought for you
to be wear on your hand everywhere you go
Please take good care of them
Although they are no longer valuable to you :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment