cHeeZey

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Let me know how are You doing...全智賢 黎明 如果可以再見你



I feel like calling you...
And just to say Hi
Wondering how have you been
Do you ever miss me?
Posted by CheeZey at 1:16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
CheeZey
View my complete profile

Cheezey's songs


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (57)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ▼  July (18)
      • Love Generation Hong Kong 新戀愛世紀
      • Sausalito
      • I had sent you a card...with my blessing to You~
      • 对你的爱 难以取代, 谁像你可把我热爱...
      • Who Knows What Tomorrow Will Bring...
      • Let me know how are You doing...全智賢 黎明 如果可以再見你
      • 我這樣愛你...Am I very S.I.L.L.Y??
      • Promise...约定
      • I'll place You in My Heart...
      • 你還愛我嗎?? Do You Still Love Me???
      • Will You Miss Me If I'm Not Around??
      • Lover's Concerto
      • For You to Know...
      • My Song - Yuan Lai Ni Ye Chang Guo Wo De Ge (Canto...
      • He Knows My Name - Maranatha Singers (With Lyrics)
      • No Longer...
      • Happy Birthday.....
      • Away From Home.....
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Travel theme. Theme images by Alitangi. Powered by Blogger.